In sailing vacation catamaran has become a high preference choice. That’s why catamaran offers a number of advantages comparing with other sailboats. A catamaran is a spacious, stable boat ideal for a family or for a couple with a great sailing behavior even when the wind and the waters are not very friendly.
A catamaran is designed in order to be easily managed with two floats, a major upside because it allows the boat to approach stable almost in any type of sailing destination. At the same time, it has got a comfortable deck and cabins. Furthermore, all the above reasons make catamaran an excellent choice for sailing beginners.
You can rent a catamaran from our company and discover the Cyclades, the Ionian islands, or Saronic and Peloponnese along with an experienced skipper.
Pros of a catamaran :
- The whole design of catamaran gives to your skipper the flexibility needed if you wish to get too close to a beach and anchor there even in shallow waters. So, you will have the chance to visit secret, small, isolated, paradise buys where only your boat can sail.
- Also, it is a boat with a big width and consequently, it is a steady boat that offers a great sense of security to the sailors avoiding the unpleasant seasickness.
- A catamaran has got two engines, is a very fast and flexible boat for long distances and rough situations on the sea.
- Inside, you will find spacious cabins with large beds and private bathrooms. It has got also a saloon with a kitchen.
- In your cabin, you can enjoy privacy and luxury but on the deck, you have a free view to the sea and enough space for sunbathing and relaxing.